To help users achieve success in their "mathematical optimization projects," we offer the following services. We customize our services according to the user's level of understanding and maturity in mathematical optimization.
- Open Source Software (OSS) JijBenchmark: A tool that supports benchmarking (performance measurement & evaluation, comparative experiments) of multiple solvers.
- Open Jij: A heuristic optimization library for Ising models and QUBO.
- JijModeling: An intuitive mathematical modeling tool for quantum annealing and Ising machines.
- We provide support from project initiation to implementation.
- We introduce specific use cases.
Optimization of traffic signal control (link): How to bridge the gap between research and industrial application? ～ Insights into social implementation from Jij and Toyota Tsusho ～