Jij Inc. (hereafter “Jij”, “we”, “our” or “us”), recognizes the importance of protecting personal information and handles customer information appropriately in accordance with the following provisions to ensure the thorough protection of such information.
We are fully aware of our social mission regarding the protection of all personal information handled by us in the course of our business through the development of applications and algorithms for actual business using annealing machines and consulting business related to annealing machine-related technologies and optimization technologies, and we will handle personal information appropriately in accordance with the latest trends in IT technologies, changes in social demands, and changes in the business environment. We declare that we will always pay attention to the latest trends in IT technology, changes in social demands, and fluctuations in the business environment, and will make company-wide efforts to continuously improve our management system for personal information protection.
When you contact us to inquire about our services on our website, we collect personal information that can identify you as an individual. In principle, information is collected by legal and fair means, based on the customer's willingness to provide information. Customers may refuse to provide personal information of their own volition. In this case, however, the customer will not be able to use the inquiry form on the Jij's website but will instead be able to contact us by e-mail.
Personal information concerning our business partners
- Contacting, cooperating, negotiating, fulfilling contracts, requesting performance, etc. with business partners
- Personal information entrusted by business partners
- Personal information entrusted to us will be handled within the scope of our business and the contents of the entrustment contract.
- Personal information related to shareholders
- To implement various measures to facilitate the relationship between shareholders and Jij
- For shareholder management, including the preparation of shareholder data in accordance with prescribed standards based on various laws and regulations
- Personal information concerning those who wish to join Jij
- To contact and provide information, and for employment selection
- Personal information concerning employees
- For labor management and personnel management of employees in the legitimate operation of Jij's business
- For occupational safety management of our employees (e.g., medical examinations based on the Occupational Health and Safety Law)
- To provide welfare benefits
- To submit notifications to various government ministries and agencies for tax processing, etc.
- To use the information within the scope necessary for other reasonable purposes, such as the execution of our business operations
We will not disclose or provide personal data to third parties other than subcontractors without the consent of the customer himself/herself. However, we may disclose or provide personal information without your consent in the following cases
- When required by law.
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
- When disclosure of personal information is necessary to improve public health or promote children’s sound growth, it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an organization entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, obtaining the customer's consent is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
When we receive a request from a customer to disclose his/her personal information on our website, we will respond to the request without delay after confirming that the request is made by the customer himself/herself. Similarly, when we receive a request from a customer to correct or delete his/her personal information, we will respond to the request without delay after confirming that the request is made by the customer himself/herself and that the correction or deletion is necessary for the reason.
Our administrator for personal information is as follows:
Personal Information Protection Manager Jij Inc.
Personal Information Consultation Desk Contact: [email protected]
Our website supports "SSL" to protect customers' personal information. SSL is a communication method that allows encrypted transmission and reception between a web server and a web browser. Using a browser that supports the security function, personal information such as name, address, or phone number entered by the customer is automatically encrypted before being sent or received.