Scientists, Researchers, and Programmers
- MS degree in a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience writing code or scripts with C, C++, Python, and/or Julia.
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operations Research or related technical field.
- Experience with one or more of the following:
Statistical machanics, Quantum information and computation, Machine Learning, Operations Research or similar.
- Experience with one or more of the following: GPGPU, FPGA, Parallel computing
- Experience with using quantum devices or simulators
(D-Wave Ocean, Qiskit, Cirq, Qulacs, OpenJij, etc ...)
Jij's team is developing next-generation (quantum, classical and hybrid) technologies for computationally difficult optimization problems.
Intern (Researcher or Software developer)